Pet Stain & Odor Pre-Treat for Carpet & Upholstery, 0790A
Enzyme action eliminates tough stains and odors
- 22 oz
- First step in spot and carpet cleaning
- Permanently removes urine stains
- Enzyme cleaning agents combine with cleaning action to eliminate difficult pet stains and odors such as urine, feces, blood and vomit leaving a clean, fresh scent
- Safe for use on carpet, upholstery and water-safe surfaces
- Convenient, powerful and safe
- Brings a fresh scent to your home
How enzyme cleaners work
Enzyme-based cleaners work great on organic stains, like pet accidents or food, and are designed to provide thorough cleaning. They work exceptionally well when covered with a moist towel and allowed plenty of time (12-72 hours) to work.
The enzyme action found in these cleaners is like that of healthy probiotics found in some types of yogurt that help “eat” the microscopic particles that make up the stain. Once the spray is released from the bottle, the probiotics are activated and begin working. If kept moist, they’ll continue to multiply and remove the material until it’s gone. That’s why keeping a moist towel on the stain and giving it plenty of time to work will ensure that the stain is thoroughly removed.For best results, get the stain matter as thin as possible prior to treating it with the enzyme-based cleaner. You can do this by removing as much from the surface as possible, and by extracting some of the matter out with an upright or portable carpet cleaner.
Sprays, Foams & More
Keep our cleaning foams, sprays, pads, and powders on hand to remove spots and stains from carpets, rugs, and upholstery in between deep cleanings. They’re designed to be convenient, powerful, safe, and even bring a fresh scent to your home.