Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain
Turkey & Potato Recipe
Working with a team of pet nutrition experts, Rachael Ray created a pet food made with simple, natural ingredients that doesn’t contain any grains, glutens or fillers. Farm-raised turkey is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome vegetables. And it’s available where you currently shop for your family’s groceries.
Available in 6 and 14 lb. bags.
U. S. farm-raised turkey is the #1 ingredient. Zero grains, glutens or fillers. Zero poultry by-product meal. No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives.
- Real Turkey, raised on U.S. farms, is always the first ingredient. It’s a lean, easily-digestible protein that’s not often used in dog food, which may make it less likely to aggravate food sensitivities.
- Turkey Meal, the second ingredient, provides essential amino acids and B vitamins to help maintain lean muscle and healthy organs. Turkey Meal is also a natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin to help support joint health.
- Whole Potatoes, Peas, & Tapioca are easily-digestible alternative carbohydrates. These veggies & starches have been carefully chosen because they’re naturally gluten-free and gentle on the digestive system.
- Beet Pulp is a wholesome fiber source that naturally provides prebiotics to help maintain digestive health.
- Whole Flaxseed & Poultry Fat are naturally rich sources of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids, which help support healthy skin and coat.