★4 Modes: vibration/ shock/ LED light/ beep mode
★Remote control range: The shock collar for large dogs up to 800 yards in open spaces
★1-99 adjustable intensity levels for Shock and Vibration and The level of the Tone mode can NOT be adjusted. Level 0 is set by default.
★100% IPX7 Waterproof
★This sport dog shock collar with remote can fit small, medium, and large dogs.
★Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for the dog barking collar’s receiver and remote transmitter can be charged at the same time.
★LCD Display featuring a Blue Back Light for nighttime usage
1. Please carefully read the whole user manual before using this product in case of causing hurt.
2. We recommend you set the intensity of vibration mode to the lowest level at first.
3. Avoid leaving the collars on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. Reposition the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours if possible.
4. You must be careful while working with static shock in particular.
Because this can be potentially harmful and painful for the dog, the static shock mode must only be used by professional dog trainers in extreme conditions.
If you are new to dog training, it is better to avoid using this mode.
5. The pet trainer shock collar has a partial charge when it leaves our facility, upon receipt of the collar, be sure to give it a 4-hour initial charge before the first use.
Transmitter – 1
Receiver – 1
Contact points – 2
Adapter – 1
Test Bulb – 1
TPU dog belt – 1
USB cable – 1
User manual – 1